Frequently Asked Questions
What level of support does MyMedi.ca to Patients?
- The MyMedi.ca Patient Support Program has highly experienced and trained representatives that will help ensure you are onboarded to the medical portal successfully. Each representative can help you with registration, product ordering, product complaints, shipping issues and provide you with guidance on how to get your medical document from a qualified healthcare provider.
- The team supports both French and English inquiries.
- Specialized representatives are available to deal with inquires related to veterans affairs, compassionate pricing programs and support insurance re-imbursement.
- A team of pharmacists is available to provide clinical consults and provide you with assistance on product selection.
- The MyMedi.ca Patient Support Team can be reached through a variety of methods
What are the call center hours of operations for MyMedi.ca?
The call center hours of operations are Monday-to Friday from 9am EDT to 7pm EDT.
How can I reach the MyMedi.ca Patient Support Team?
- During our hours of operations, you can speak to a Patient Support representative by calling our toll-free phone number at 1-844-500-2040.
- If you are not able to stay on the line, you can request a call back from the team.
- Patients are also able to reach the MyMedi.ca Patient Support team at email@example.com or try the chat option available on the website.
Does MyMedi.ca provide a discount on shipping?
Yes, any orders above $99.99 will be free of charge.